Shipping and Handling: We ship world wide
1. Shipping of Items will be delayed when we are attending Anime Conventions. You will be notified via email when placing an order when we are out of town. All items are shipped upon our return, as long as they currently in stock.
2. Additional charges may be added for large, irregular sized, bulky, or heavy items.
United States Shipments (Domestic):
1. We ship through the United States Post office using first class, parcel post, and priority mail depending on the size and weight of the items purchased. If express shipments are required, please note this on your order, and we will contact you for additional information. As most shipping confirmations are sent via email, please make sure to note this on your order.
2. Allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages, or delayed shipments.
3. Please make sure your shipping address is correct. If your shipment is returned to us, you will be charged again to reship the items.
4. We ship to All APO, FOP, PR, GU, and VI addresses for our citizens who are in the service of our country. However, service is limited to priority mail only. If you live outside of the country and do not use one of these addresses, please use the international shipping rates.
1. Some shipping companies may charge a delivery fee when delivering to a foreign country. These fees are your responsibility and are not included in our quoted shipping prices.
2. We are not responsible for any shipments seized by Customs and can not refund you for this merchandise.
3. All international shipments are made through the United States post office. Delivery may take up to 3 weeks due to customs. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages, or delayed shipments. Additional costs may apply.